Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Echoes from somewhere...

So, I'm not sure why my header is missing on my page.

But I'll get to that later.

So, I've been mainly in Corpus Christi since early November. I've had the chance to do some design work for a church in Columbus, Ohio that a friend of mine is pastoring, Discovery Church. I also did some tech work for another friend's church on the east side of Dallas.

I turned 30.

I've been interviewing for a few jobs. I'm doing some freelance. I'm staying busy.

I saw this on Bobby Chandler's Church-Hype Blog. Good stuff, Bobby, it reminds me of clientcopia.

I think I'll probably be posting more often starting soon, but I'm not certain on that.

Happy 2008, everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your header is missing, but you didn't do anything to it, right? I know the feeling! I have a couple of links off of the church's website. They work for a week or two, then stop re-directing properly. I'll paste the SAME link in the SAME place, and it will work for another week or two. WTF?!?!
-Drew

The Prime Simian said...

Well, I custom built a header that was great, and it worked. Then, it disappeared. So I tried re-adding it, and it didn't fit right. I haven't gotten around to fixing it yet... been a bit busy.